Hany Hafez Lotfy Maamoon
Colonel Medicine- MD-Radiology Head of MRI Unit, Maadi Armed Forces Hospital
Secretary General of the Radiology Council - Military Medical Academy
Assistant Secretary General of the Egyptian Society of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
and Head of website and membership Committee.
Future radiology center1 (El Geish sqaure), Al Hiaa
(life) Scan radiology center 2 (Ramsis square) - Cairo.
- M.B.B.ch-Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University - Cairo,1988.
- Master degree of Radio diagnosis, Ain Shams University (Highest degree)-Faculty of Medicine, Ain Sham University.
- M.D. Radio-diagnosis-Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University 1999.
* Cross Sectional Imaging:
- Musculo-Skeletal System (MRI and US).
- Cardiac C.T.
- C.T and MRI Advanced neuro-imaging (diffusion, Perfusion, Spectroscopy and Functional MRi, C.T perfusion).
- MR Mammography.
- Transfontanellar U.S
- 2007 Till now Maadi Hospital (Head Of MRI Unit).
- 2004-2006 Misr Al-Gadida Hospital.
- 2002 General Military Medical Council (GMMC).
- 2000 Ghamra Hospital.
- 1999 Hurghada Hospital.
- 1996-1998 Kobry El-Kobba Hospital.
- 10/1990:7/1994 Kobry El-Koba Hospital (Resident).
- 1989 House officer Ain ShamsUniversity & Hannover (Germany) School of Medicine.
- 2011 till now Al Hiaa scan Radiology Centre.
- 2002 till now Future Radiology Centre.
- 1997 till now Misr Radiology Centre.
- 2002 till 2005 Al-Moustafa Radiology.
- 1995 till 1997 Cairo Radiology Centre.
- Secretary General of the Radiology Council - Military Medical Academy Since 2004 till now.
- Increase numbers of conference attendance for military radiologists through co-operation with radiology Societies.
- Protocol with Frankfurt University Hospital and London university for training of Egyptian Radiologists.
- Organization of 37th conference of Egyptian Society of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine.
- Alexandria Seminar in Navy Hospital in cooperation with Alexandria University Radiology Department.
- Ramadan Meeting with Staff of Egyptian Universities.
- Beginning of Radiology Library in Military Medical Academy (films, CDs, Books, Magazines).
- Arrangement of Radiology subspecialties in Armed Forces Hospitals.
- Radiology Refresher course of 9&10/2008.
- 1st Military Radiology conference, Maadi 15/1/2009.
- 2nd Military Radiology conference, Maadi 27/5/2010.
- Director of MRI Unit-Maadi Armed Forces hospital
- Establishing recent techniques "Cardiac C.T, C.T perfusion and C.T Colonoscopy".
- Establishing recent MR techniques (MR-Angio, MRCP) training of technicians, nurses and residents.
- Beginning of new techniques (MRM, MR Spctroscopy).
- Contacting Company for adding Functional MR option to machine.
- Invitation of foreign professions:
* Prof. Heshmat Goda (Washington University Hospital USA) Neuro-imaging 1-2008.
Prof. Tarek Yousry ( Head of Neuro-radiology department- Lysholm Hospital . London University
Prof. Natalie duschane (Breast Imaging - Montreal - Canada)
- Assistant Secretary General of the Egyptian Radiology and Nuclear Medicine and head of website and membership committee:
- General Coordinator of 39th Conference 12/11/09
- Secretary General of 37th conference
- Launching the society web-site (www.esrnm.org).
- Registrations management and organization of technical & general radiology session, 2nd PanArab Conference Alex 21-24/04/2009.
- Head of orgizing Committee 40 and 41th ESRNM conference
- General coordinator of 42th ESRNM conference
- Member of organizing committee - 2nd African Radiology conference 3 - 6/4/2012.
- 2011 Role of cardiac CT in imaging of coronary side branches.
- Role of advanced MRI sequences in multiple sclerosis, Banha University - Ahmed Shafik.
- 2009 Imaging of pleura, best use Radiology department 2010, imaging of cervical trauma.
- 2008 U.S, C.T imaging of pulmonary embolism, Imaging of hepatic focal lesions.
- 2007 Common Radiology Mistakes.
- 2005 Role of Multislice CT in evaluation of living donor liver transplantation (Germany):
Pattern of micro- calcification in DCIS (Germany).
Intervention in pelvic trauma (Germany).
- 2002-2003 U.S in parenchymatous liver disease.
- 2000-2001 Transfontanellar US in prematures.
- 1994-1996 Thesis (role of spiral CT scanning in maxillo-facial trauma).
- 1991-1993 MRI of bone marrow disorders (Essay, 5 cases study).
- Radiology advertisement: fee splitting 2011.
- 2nd Pan Arab Radiology conference best use of radiology 2009.
- Refresher course of Radiology 10/2008.
- Conference of Egyptian Society of Chest Disease and T.B 2008.
- 37th conference of Egyptian Society of Radiology 14-16/11/2007 (Common Radiology Mistakes).
- Seminar in Navy Hospital (Alexandria ) 6/2007 (MRI in bone marrow disease).
- Course of Military Academy for newly graduated physicians 4/2007.
- 36th conference of Egyptian Society of Radiology 5:6/11/2006 Role of Multislice C.T in LDLT.
- Assuit University Conference – refreshing course of musclo-skeletal imaging by Egyptian Scientific Society MRI of Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- 11th International Conference of Egyptian Medical Syndicate 8:11/11/1999 (Spiral CT in Facial trauma).
- Egyptian Scientific Society MRI of Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- Writing articles for radiology information section in the medical encyclopedia-
- 12/11/09 Award - Coordinator of 39th Egyptian Society of Radiology Conference
- 30/1/09 Award of Military Medical Academy (Organization of 1st Military Radiology Seminar, Maadi Hospital).
- 16/11/07 Award of Egyptian Society of radiology and internal medicine (best presentation in 37th conference)
- 12/06 Honour certificate of commandance (4th Battalion, 3rd army)
- 22/12/05 Award of Assiut university (refresher course of muskulo-skeletal imaging)
- 1999 Award of Egyptian Society of Medical Syndicate.
- 3/1994 Certificate of Honour (highest grade in Master examination of radiology – Ain Shams University).
- 6-10/3/1987 10th Annual Conference of Ain Shams University.
- 6-8/3/1990 15th International Conference of Rheumatology.
- 27-29/4/1991 1st Military Medical Academy Conference.
- 27-28/3/2001 6th Congress of Egyptian Society of Ultrasound.
- 17-18/3/2005 5th Conference of Cairo University Radiology Department – MR Spectroscopy.
- 8-11/9/2006 Conference of European Society of Urogenital Radiology.
- 22/3/2007 7th Conference of Cairo University Radiology Department.
- 9-11/5/2007 4th Conference of Alexandria Radiology Department.
- 24-26/3/2008 Egyptian Society of Chest Diseases and T.B.
- 19/10/2008 Conference of Pediatric Gastro-Enterology.
- 7-8/4/2009 Egyptian Society of Back Pain.
- 21-24/4/2009 Pan Arab Radiology Conference–Alexandria.
- 20-22/10/2009 Mammography Education Course- Cairo - Lazlo Tabar.
- 3 - 6/4/2012 2nd African congress of radiology.
- Prof./ AbdAlZaher Hassan, Ain Shams University.
- Prof./ Ahmad ElDory, Ain Shams University.
- Prof./ Galal AlShehaby, Military Medical Academy.
- Prof./ Fathy Tantawy, Zagazeeg university.
- Prof./ Magdy Bayomy, Military Medical Academy.
- Prof./ Mamdouh Mahfouz, Cairo University.
- Prof./ Tharwat Seleem, Military Medical Academy.
- Prof./ Zainab AbdAllah, Ain Shams university.
- Prof./ Wahid Tantawy, Ain Shams university.
- Date of birth: 11/2/1965
- Nationality: Egyptian
- Marital Status: Married Dr./Nervana Abd El Maksoud - MD pediatric medicine.
- Phone: 01223432745 - 01020975552
- E-mail: email@example.com
Specialized writer for Feedo website that focuses on man's quality of life: